- From: "sasha gottfried" <sashago@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 19:09:16 -0800
I prefer to keep the option in TWEAK UI.... UNchecked. This way, at least,
all new windows open up to the desktop instead of just flashing on the tray.
But Windows seems intent on defaulting this setting back to the
checkmark..."Prevent applications from stealing focus." How do I keep this
- Prev by Date: Re: Delete Internet Explorer ???
- Next by Date: Re: Cant write to new DVD RW drive?
- Previous by thread: Deleted Internet Explorer
- Next by thread: Re: TweakUI "Focus"