Re: MS diskcleanup will not remove all but one restore points.
- From: "Dr.H@l0nf1r£$" <shazza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 02:09:57 +0100
"WOW" <no@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I have attempted to clean up my old restore points.Why do you need to do it manually, just set a limit on the disk space
I use diskcleanup and select clean up all but most recent restore
I go to Help and support and system restore, restore past, I see 4
or more old restore points listed.
Does anyone know how to clean these up ?
Or how to fix diskcleanup ?
I have stopped the service, turned it off and then restarted the
service. This seems to fix the problem, but it is an involved
allowed for restore points? By default it is twelve percent on XP
home.When you open System Restore and still see more than one restore
point it definitely does mean that something is wrong or that maybe
you did not wait for the prompt "are you sure you want to remove all
restore points but the most recent?". Otherwise I would just continue
doing what you already know how to do.
Doing bugger all is not the answer to the problem.
- Prev by Date: Re: Dual Monitor: can I make it work like 2 computers?
- Next by Date: Re: Publisher Unknown
- Previous by thread: Re: MS diskcleanup will not remove all but one restore points.
- Next by thread: Program files folder