Re: password

If i boot in to safe mode it also ask mi for password and "enter" doesn't
help
Boba Vankufer

"relic" <bogus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
relic wrote:
Boba & Ilinka wrote:
I fresh install win XP sp1. When I try to log in it asked me for
password. During the installation I wasn't asked for it. Could
somebody help me, please.

You must be logging into XP's Administrator account... I wouldn't!

Try just hitting 'Enter'.

If you aren't logging onto _the_ Administrator account, boot into
Safe Mode and log into the Administrator Mode, delete your account
and create a new one.

"Mode" = "Account"

  • Re: Safe Mode Boot Loop; Normal Boot OK
    ... in normal mode "or" ... I attempted to boot to Safe Mode to run a virus/malware ... load if logged in as Administrator (normal machine login is as a Power ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Where did they hide "administrator" account on an XP/Home pc?
    ... Home, boot to Safe Mode, and logon. ... TweakUI/Logon/Show Administrator on the Welcome Screen ... If you have disabled the built in administrator account, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Loss of Administrator User
    ... Enable/Disable Administrator on Welcome Screen ... When I try to access the Administrator account while in Safe Mode it is ... Are you logging on with an account that has Administrator permissions?? ... Safe Mode to access the Administrator account in User Accounts. ...
  • Re: Loss of Administrator User
    ... Keep having fun, Peter. ... Enable/Disable Administrator on Welcome Screen ... When I try to access the Administrator account while in Safe Mode it is ... Are you logging on with an account that has Administrator permissions?? ...
  • Re: Log on Windows XP Professional
    ... >Because of the security features built into Windows XP, ... administrator rights, you can ... >use that account to change the password of the account ... >First you need to boot the system into Safe Mode: ...