Re: password

Boba & Ilinka wrote:
I fresh install win XP sp1. When I try to log in it asked me for
password. During the installation I wasn't asked for it. Could
somebody help me, please.

You must be logging into XP's Administrator account... I wouldn't!

Try just hitting 'Enter'.

If you aren't logging onto _the_ Administrator account, boot into Safe Mode
and log into the Administrator Mode, delete your account and create a new
one.

  • Re: Loss of Administrator User
    ... Enable/Disable Administrator on Welcome Screen ... When I try to access the Administrator account while in Safe Mode it is ... Are you logging on with an account that has Administrator permissions?? ... Safe Mode to access the Administrator account in User Accounts. ...
  • Re: Loss of Administrator User
    ... Keep having fun, Peter. ... Enable/Disable Administrator on Welcome Screen ... When I try to access the Administrator account while in Safe Mode it is ... Are you logging on with an account that has Administrator permissions?? ...
  • Re: Log on Windows XP Professional
    ... >Because of the security features built into Windows XP, ... administrator rights, you can ... >use that account to change the password of the account ... >First you need to boot the system into Safe Mode: ...
  • Re: xp control panel does not display in safe mode
    ... access the control panel in safe mode. ... Administrator account while in Normal Mode. ... Once you have the command prompt window open you can use the net user ...
  • Re: Boot-up peculiarity
    ... The password for the built in Windows Administrator account is normally blank. ... boot the computer into Safe Mode. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)