Re: Second Monitor

Richard L. <richard.lowe9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, the scraggy-delinquent and
obtrusive keester-boy who likes licentious vein draining with
wildebeests, and whose partner is a freaky-cum-girl with a wringing-wet
biff, wrote in <1MOdnSBRjvBg33_ZRVnyrw@xxxxxx>:
How can I set up my laptop to drive a second monitor in addition to
the laptop screen. What hardware and software will I need?

Plug it in, press the button.
All the documentation any reasonable person would need is on the Fn keys.

is but a dream within a dream.