Re: Second Monitor

Richard L. <richard.lowe9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, the scraggy-delinquent and
obtrusive keester-boy who likes licentious vein draining with
wildebeests, and whose partner is a freaky-cum-girl with a wringing-wet
biff, wrote in <1MOdnSBRjvBg33_ZRVnyrw@xxxxxx>:
How can I set up my laptop to drive a second monitor in addition to
the laptop screen. What hardware and software will I need?

Plug it in, press the button.
All the documentation any reasonable person would need is on the Fn keys.

is but a dream within a dream.

  • Re: Ping Gaz + Kman
    ... had started as a pretty minor incident soon worsened to the point that the ... whole upper floor was ablaze and the roof caved in. ... These fancies arise in the soul, ... is but a dream within a dream. ...
    (alt.os.windows-xp)
  • Re: off subject format 2nd drive??????
    ... partner is a lost-lady with an untidy shrimp pie, ... These fancies arise in the soul, ... is but a dream within a dream. ...
    (alt.os.windows-xp)
  • Re: Well Ill be damned.
    ... or about 3-4 pesos per pound. ... > about a quid per pound, ... These fancies arise in the soul, ... is but a dream within a dream. ...
    (alt.os.windows-xp)
  • Re: MSCONFIG File
    ... The bitch wouldn't let me sleep, ... These fancies arise in the soul, ... is but a dream within a dream. ...
    (alt.os.windows-xp)