Windows XP Pro SP2 VLK, product key that are still valid !!

These keys are from a well-known Chinese website.
According to the forum members, these keys are still valid.

The following keys are for Windows XP Professional SP2 Volume License
Edition

MRX3F-47B9T-2487J-KWKMF-RPWBY
QC986-27D34-6M3TY-JJXP9-TBGMD
CM3HY-26VYW-6JRYC-X66GX-JVY2D
DP7CM-PD6MC-6BKXT-M8JJ6-RPXGJ
F4297-RCWJP-P482C-YY23Y-XH8W3
HH7VV-6P3G9-82TWK-QKJJ3-MXR96
HCQ9D-TVCWX-X9QRG-J4B2Y-GR2TT

source (PC Online forum) : http://itbbs.pconline.com.cn
post captued (image) :
http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/5374/vlkchina6ea.jpg
(the image shown keys that were banned - upper half, and those still
vaild - bottom half)

  • Re: Opera pain
    ... emacs, vi, are all about keys. ... tab menu instead. ... With Opera, i have to read the titles or small thumbnails. ... in my key macro app (on Windows it's AutoHotkey http://xahlee.org/mswin/autohotkey.html ...
    (comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html)
  • Re: My experiences with a Dell D620 Laptop. Part 1.
    ... Specification of the Dell. ... highlights extra key functions on the keys accessible via the Fn key. ... Powerbook and MacBook screens. ... - There are the usual irritating Intel Core Duo and 'Windows Designed ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • RE: The string universal unique identifier (UUID) is invalid.
    ... when you install multiple brands of cards in Windows XP. ... The issue may be caused by a corrupt winsock or TCP/IP ... Delete corrupted registry keys and reinstall TCP/IP protocol. ...
  • Re: My experiences with a Dell D620 Laptop. Part 1.
    ... This post is to show Mac Users just what they are missing compared to a 9 month old PowerBook G4/15.4/1.6Mhz and a white MacBook. ... On a number of occasions I've opened up the machine only to find the battery is drained or find a very hot laptop in my bag. ... It has a rather tacky looking two-tone appearance around the keyboard and trackpad with the keys being a different colour to the inner silver 'ring'. ... Why couldn't these go underneath with the WIndows XP license label? ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Domain Local group and Require strong. GPO Problem
    ... Microsoft MVP (Windows Server System: ... >> controller that is not capable of encrypting secure channel traffic with ... >> that all such domain controllers must be running Windows 2000 or later ... >> Session keys used to establish secure channel communications between ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)