Windows Mobile Based device - Code 10

I am trying to install my Dell Axim X51 PDA

In device manager under network adapters it comes up as Windows
Mobile -based device

The device status = This device cannot start (Code10) so my computer is not
recognizing the USB connection.

Any ideas please

  • Re: Network Connection Not Accessible After Particular Time Period
    ... Go to Device Manager from the System applet in Control Panel. ... network adapters category and find your network adapter. ... Click on the Power Management tab and uncheck ... "Allow Windows to turn off this device when not in use". ...
  • Re: No Network adaptors.
    ... Device Manager, there was not even a Network adapters section! ... reason that the drivers for this device cannot be loaded is because there ... I cannot uninstall this and reinstall it as Windows is not detecting any ...
  • Re: Syncing a 6.1 mobile windows with VISTA
    ... my Windows 6.1 mobile would not be recognized ny my Vista when the mobile ... All I get is the green "windows mobile center" screen with a " Please ... Does it show up as installed in the device manager? ...
  • Re: Phantom folder
    ... DISABLE the Windows User Mode Driver Framework service. ... This should Display Devices That Are Not Connected in the Device Manager. ... Locate the old mobile device, right click it and select Uninstall. ... folder in the left hand pane and click on Export. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Missing boot-start driver bthex.dll
    ... Windows even kicks in, I get a white progress bar at the bottom ... Device Manager does not display devices that are not connected to the ... You cannot delete the keys in the Enum section because you do not ... permission to do so, grant yourself the necessary permissions and you ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)