Re: Scheduled Tasks?
- From: "Rebecca" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 01:20:18 +0545
"relic" <web.master@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Ok I'm the only person who uses my XP SP2 so that means my user
account is, owner with administrator rights but no password set.
It is my understanding to use the task scheduling in XP properly
you have to set
Does that mean every time I boot up the computer I'll have to enter
the password at the prompt screen? Which I don't want to do!
Yeah! did that using the control userpasswords2 command. Cheers.
TweakUI has a lot more.
- Prev by Date: Re: Scheduled Tasks?
- Next by Date: Ghost or Backup
- Previous by thread: Re: Scheduled Tasks?
- Next by thread: Ghost or Backup