Re: Attention > Cnuts

Kadaitcha Man wrote:
Berserker V v1.0.0.0 has been released. Hamster is a prerequisite.

Who wants a copy?

Can I have one?

--
Your mother was an unwashed block of concrete who sold herself on a small
island in the middle of nowhere.

  • Re: Islander: "This old friend is leaving..."
    ... He has been moved to a Christian Science nursing home on the mainland in order to let him regain his strength and to give him 24/7 attention, ... I went to the mainland to meet with his daughter to pick up a hospital bed and other equipment to make his life a bit easier when he returns to the island on Thursday. ... One woman took her mother back home only to discover that her mother was not referring to her most recent home, but a home she lived in as a girl, or as a young wife and mother. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: HIMYM 9/21 (was Re: Big Bang Theory Episode Uno)
    ... I've never understood why so many people are hung up on the title of this ... The whining makes about as much sense as griping about how it ... It wasn't his island. ... If the title promised to tell us how Ted met his children's mother, ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: OT - Missing Books
    ... Whatever can be sold is ... they never get a chance to have a life. ... addict, his father unknown. ... the mother is canny enough to clean it up before the social workers arrive. ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)
  • Re: Is holloways corpse in aruba?
    ... I mean, search parties, special search parties have found ... An immature girl, out of control and on the loose, and a headstrong, domineering mother; that's a classical setup for a runaway situation. ... if she linked up with a local she would still be on the island, and she would have turned up by now. ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: Personalised number plates
    ... Paul Daniels had MAG1C for years but he sold it this year I believe. ... His mother used to take my mother in law shopping in the Rolls. ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)