Re: Re: Re: ~I NEED A GIRLFRIEND~

Mickey Mouse wrote:

>It's a long round thing with ripply sides and usually takes a battery or
>two!
>
>Mickey

I'm not sure I understand you fully.

  • Re: Socialized medicine at its best ...
    ... why the hell would you trust anyone ... of XRays or not? ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Socialized medicine at its best ...
    ... why the hell would you trust anyone ... Do you want Mickey and I deciding if you need another round ... of XRays or not? ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Socialized medicine at its best ...
    ... why the hell would you trust anyone ... �Do you want Mickey and I deciding if you need another round ... of XRays or not? ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Real Beer
    ... to a panel of unbiased judges (say, Me, Mickey, Alex (token limey to ... round out the panel)), ... just let me finishing peeing in these completely-unrelated-to- ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Real Beer