- From: mike <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 21:23:08 +0000
On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 18:34:28 -0000, "JM" <johnny@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>My computer after switch on used to go direct to my Desktop.
>Now it goes to my selected web page ..Google.
I have had this happen to me as well, annoying thing called an
'Active Desktop' and i've never liked it.
In Display Properties->Desktop tab->Web, uncheck My Current home
Page. that should fix you fine :-)
All i need now is for some kind soul to explain why i have to stretch
my wallpaper in order to see it, unless i also want to see my icons
The line below is true.
The line above it false.
- From: JM
- Prev by Date: Re: Lost Com port
- Next by Date: DVD Drive
- Previous by thread: Re: Desktop.
- Next by thread: ping>Holmes