Re: auto turning off
- From: "Bob" <bobocallaghan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 14:51:49 GMT
Andy my guess is you dont have a teenage daughter,Bob
"-Andy-" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Bob, Who loves spam sent to bobocallaghan@xxxxxxxxxxxx, stopped tossing
> off the dog long enough to type:
>> Hi all is there any software out there that will auto turn off the pc
>> at a set time,this would have to be password protected to prevent my
>> teenage daughter from simply starting it up again,the reason I'm
>> asking is because its getting nigh on impossible to get the little
>> mare to bed at nights,tia, Bob
> OK, on the back of the PC tower, there should be a thick cable, near the
> Follow that cable and there should be a switch next to where the cable
> meets the wall.
> When its your, parent dominating daughters bed time, flick that switch.
> There may be a whining noise emanating from your daughters mouth and a
> possible stamping of her feet shortly after.
> This can be solved be either the back of your hand applied swiftly and
> firmly to her mouth. or you can hire me from only $25 per hour (capped at
> $1,000) and I'll sort the little trollop out for you with a tried and
> tested Australian method.
- Prev by Date: Re: When I turn on my PC, it works, works, works. Problem!.
- Next by Date: Re: When I turn on my PC, it works, works, works. Problem!.
- Previous by thread: Re: auto turning off
- Next by thread: Re: auto turning off