printer driver

Hi all. I have a question. I have a dell running dells winxppro, but it
doesnt have the drivers for my printer. I was wondering, since I have an
upgrade of winxp home if i could get the driver from this cd. Any help will
be most appreciated. Mike

  • Re: printer driver
    ... I have a dell running dells winxppro, ... >> doesnt have the drivers for my printer. ...
    (alt.os.windows-xp)
  • Re: printer driver
    ... I have a dell running dells winxppro, ... > doesnt have the drivers for my printer. ...
    (alt.os.windows-xp)
  • Re: printer driver
    ... tray to find on manufacurer site XP drivers! ... Boba Vankufer ... I have a dell running dells winxppro, ...
    (alt.os.windows-xp)
  • Strobe XP 100 reinstall issues
    ... every time i reformat/reinstall my computer, ... thing where it doesnt function at first and i have to do... ... and the accompanying drivers. ... calibration sheet - it doesnt "bite" the paper. ...
    (comp.periphs.scanners)
  • Re: Strobe XP 100 reinstall issues
    ... every time i reformat/reinstall my computer, it does this thing where it doesnt function at first and i have to do... ... Paperport installs fine, but when i try to install the onetouch drivers, it gets right to the end and then doesnt recognize the calibration sheet - it doesnt "bite" the paper. ...
    (comp.periphs.scanners)