Re: Bios Startup Screen
- From: "sanginesio" <hwartski@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 11:59:39 -0500
After reading your message with greater care, I believe that you are on the
right track by suggesting to contact the motherboard outfit.
<eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> All you have to do is press the entry key(s) to enter the BIOS; other than
> that information, there is nothing worth reading.
> If you don't know what entry key(s) to press consult your PC's motherboard
> user manual, which you can download from its manufacturer's site.
> You can also get the latest BIOS update there, which will have
> instructions on how to install it. Installing it might cure the problem.
> PC Buyer Beware!
> "sanginesio" <hwartski@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> Windows XP, Intel Pentium 4, Flat Panel Display, ATI 8500DV, Desktop
>> Can't read the BIOS STARTUP SCREEN due to it being jittery for lack of
>> correct video sync signals. After the booting is done the system is
- Prev by Date: Re: CD cleaners don't help any.
- Next by Date: Re: Won't shutdown
- Previous by thread: Re: Bios Startup Screen
- Next by thread: Repairing XP when installation cannot find it