Re: Wireless Router connection problem - Computer or Router problem?
- From: Thorsten Matzner <tmatzner@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 11:18:15 +0100
>I am not sure if this is a problem with the Router or my computer
>My work laptop is running XP, and has a built in wireless card.
>I used to be able to connect fine and use it without problems.
>Then I decided to 'tighten up security' so I changed some settings.
The settings may not be compatible with both computers. Undo your
changes and re-do them step by step, checking the connection for a
"How to Troubleshoot wireless network connections in Windows XP
Service Pack 2" (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=870702)
- Prev by Date: Re: Slow boot
- Next by Date: Re: Power/screen saver settings
- Previous by thread: Wireless Router connection problem - Computer or Router problem?
- Next by thread: Newb to computers, dumb ? #1.