cd drive not clearing buffer?
- From: "Bob G0KYF" <bobstevensonREMOVETHIS@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 20:21:12 -0000
My cd drives are not clearing out the buffer/cache in windows
explorer when rejecting disks.
Running XP pro sp2
Probably something really simple (like me).
can anyone help with a sensible reply (apart from "no") .
thanks in advance.
- Prev by Date: Re: BIOS and DOS only see 13G of 70G HD after failed XP Pro upgrade attempt.
- Next by Date: Re: windows update
- Previous by thread: XP Home to Pro Upgrade Issue
- Next by thread: Itunes won't open