Re: PING > those who use my NNTP service

Basil Fawlty wrote:
> On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 14:20:45 +1100, Kadaitcha Man wrote:
>
>> My router died after almost five years of continuous service. I've
>> installed a new router and have setup port forwarding. Please let me
>> know if you can't reach the server.
>
> Works fine here.

When you are *the* Basil Kitchener Haig Fawlty, Sybil does n't agree!

  • Re: PING > those who use my NNTP service
    ... Kadaitcha Man wrote: ... > My router died after almost five years of continuous service. ... > installed a new router and have setup port forwarding. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.os.windows-xp)