Bad Colors

reinstalled my winxp SP2 and all i can get is 640x480 and 16 colors.
went through all of troubleshoots in windows with no luck.
prior to reinstall i had choices galore as to my settings ????

  • Re: Strange XP Bug/ Problem
    ... How to Reinstall or Repair Internet Explorer and Outlook Express in ... >Good luck, ... >> This problem has been effecting both my Windows XP machines for the past 2 ...
  • Re: Files inaccessable after reinstall
    ... Prior to the reinstall, I had three "Users", one of whom, me, ... shared folder in Windows XP ... To start in Safe Mode, ...
  • Re: ** DVD / CD-ROM drive disappeared **
    ... Best of Luck, ... Windows help - www.rickrogers.org ... >> Run them first then reinstall using Kelly's help. ... - I uninstalled and reinstalled the driver, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: ** DVD / CD-ROM drive disappeared **
    ... Best of Luck, ... Windows help - www.rickrogers.org ... >> Run them first then reinstall using Kelly's help. ... - I uninstalled and reinstalled the driver, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize)
  • Re: ** DVD / CD-ROM drive disappeared **
    ... Best of Luck, ... Windows help - www.rickrogers.org ... >> Run them first then reinstall using Kelly's help. ... - I uninstalled and reinstalled the driver, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)