Re: InstallShield Says: "0x80040706 Object Reference Not Set". What Is Happening?
- From: "housetrained" <housetrained@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 08:06:26 GMT
This error might occur if there is an old version of the InstallShield
engine on your computer. It may also occur because of something specific in
the installation. The software vendor should be notified if the suggestions
in this article do not address the error.
To fix this error, download and install the latest installation engines
using the instructions in the following article: Update to the Latest
InstallShield Installation Engines.
Does Your Issue Still Exist?
If after following these instructions your product failed to install, you'll
need to contact your vendor. See the Who to Contact page for more
John the West Ham fan
<maria> wrote in message news:p0e5o1dbjn9s77ao77hofjmiihnmsn4lpb@xxxxxxxxxx
> What happened to my InstallShield? Every time I
> try to install a program I get:
> "0x80040706 Object Reference Not Set"
> What does this mean? And how can I correct the
> Dell Dimension 8400, Windows XP, 1 GIG RAM, 3.5 GIG CPU
> Thank you!
- Prev by Date: Re: Need more votes!
- Next by Date: Re: InstallShield Says: "0x80040706 Object Reference Not Set". What Is Happening?
- Previous by thread: IGMP Querying From Winxp Pro
- Next by thread: Re: InstallShield Says: "0x80040706 Object Reference Not Set". What Is Happening?