Re: Ping ---> Ann

relic, <complaints@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, the inconsiderate, pigheaded farthead,
and employee who works in public houses washing and removing dirty pots and
does other menial tasks, exuded:

> One of your old news-servers seems to be back up.

Which one?
Surely not Teriyaki?

is but a dream within a dream.

  • Re: install 3rd hard-drive with pci ide controller
    ... > works in public houses washing dirty pots, amongst other menial tasks, ... >> ok sorry i have windows XP ... These fancies arise in the soul, ... > is but a dream within a dream. ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • Re: Ping Gaz + Kman
    ... had started as a pretty minor incident soon worsened to the point that the ... whole upper floor was ablaze and the roof caved in. ... These fancies arise in the soul, ... is but a dream within a dream. ...
    (alt.os.windows-xp)
  • Re: Ping > Gaz
    ... side and has a laptop type DVD drive so it's a paid to swap cds. ... These fancies arise in the soul, ... is but a dream within a dream. ...
    (alt.os.windows-xp)