McAfee8.0 & Toolbar apps not Launching
- From: "Reb" <Reb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2005 20:04:18 GMT
My McAfee & other toolbar items don't lauch correctly. McAfee starts up
disabled,(with red crossed out circle over it) To enable McAfee, I have to
disable it (yes that's right disable), then enable it for it to work. It's
hit or miss if my soundcard icon and the Microsoft spyware icon, sometimes
they show up at boot, sometimes not. It suspect some malicious software may
have done this but both McAfee & MS Spyware don't find anything. I have
checked McAfee & MS for fixes or descriptions of this problem but no luck.
Anyone have any clues as to what's going on here?
- Prev by Date: Re: Spyware
- Next by Date: Re: McAfee8.0 & Toolbar apps not Launching
- Previous by thread: Re: Spyware
- Next by thread: Re: McAfee8.0 & Toolbar apps not Launching