Re: Troubleshooter

Dave, <dhaas007@xxxxxxxxx>, the apprenticed, spayed dessert, and grocer,
squalled:

> "old jon" <ImNotIn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>
>> "Dave" <dhaas007@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>> How in the hell do you get help when help doesn't work. We have a
>>> printer that won't work on an XP computer. I have changed cables
>>> and even printers still no luck. When I go to use the trouble
>>> shooter I get nothing. zip, zero. Any suggestions. I swear these
>>> Microsoft people did this on purpose!
>>>
>>> Dave
>>>
>> MS don`t like guys called Dave. You`ll have to change your name to
>> Bill. <g>.
>> Have you had a look in Device Manager to see if the printer is
>> recognised ?.
>> You could Uninstall your printer there. Switch the printer on, and
>> restart the computer
>> XP will find new hardware and ask you for the software. HTH.
>> best wishes..OJ
>
> Thanks for the info. I had that in the back of my mind but didn't
> want to try it just yet. These things get me frustrated. I think I
> will let my Daughter work on the problem when she comes in Monday. The
> wife and daughter use the computers for their tax/accounting
> business. I use them for pleasure. :) We have more computers than
> brains!
> Bill :)

You use your wife and your daughter for pleasure?
Would you mind filming it for me?

is but a dream within a dream.

  • Re: Prestige 643 router/modem
    ... Dave Johnson. ... These fancies arise in the soul, ... is but a dream within a dream. ...
    (uk.comp.homebuilt)
  • Re: I still think we should be together
    ... They don't have any right to "equality". ... Actually, we do to some degree, Dave Sim. ... undertaker asked the Don to whack 2 guys who got his daughter drunk and ... Middle aged women and older women likely talk about the war between ...
    (soc.men)
  • Re: OT - Re: America attacked and Bush does nothing
    ... |>a drug-addict and says that he pitys my daughter for having ... | that dave does not matter one way or the other in your life. ... bit of empathy from friends and getting beat up more by him just rubs ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: OT - Re: America attacked and Bush does nothing
    ... >a drug-addict and says that he pitys my daughter for having ... that dave does not matter one way or the other in your life. ... President, or that we are to stand by the President ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Daves Hose
    ... Dave was calling his contraption "Dave's Hose." ... this dream also had a sort of a sandwich in it. ... She was doing the deed with Craig Ferguson - and Craig was in a kilt. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)