HELP! I know its been asked before...
- From: Blotto <mb.randall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 13:20:48 +0100
Yep, I know it's been asked before, but because I didn't have the problem I read
it and didn't take it in. Doh!
Ok, I am running Windows XP home, SP2 and all updated via Microsoft website. I
have McAfee anti virus, again all updated and telling me my computer is virus
free. I have Microsoft Antispyware, along with Adaware Pro SE and Spybot.
Again, they all tell me that I am spy ware free. My system is a AMD Athhon XP
1800+ using 512MB of memory.
My question. If everything is updated and apparently virus free, and no spy
ware, then why am I unable to use System Restore? I have tried every available
date, and XP trundles along at the request, then when restarts, I am told that
it was unable to restore to that date. Any help would be appreciated.
(please pop the "pop" to reply)
- Prev by Date: Window size too big. Must scroll to see the offscreen righthand 1/4 of it.
- Next by Date: xp product key
- Previous by thread: Window size too big. Must scroll to see the offscreen righthand 1/4 of it.
- Next by thread: Re: HELP! I know its been asked before...