media player skipping

Hello,

My media player is skipping . I have been to MS FAQ and chenged the
acceleration to zero but nothing seems to work. Any ideas? It was working
fine last night.

Walter Kehowski

  • Re: mediaplayer 10 skipping
    ... player classic are all skipping. ... I have been to MS FAQ and changed the accelerationto zero but nothing seems to work. ... Contact recommends the use of Firefox; ...
    (microsoft.public.multimedia.windows.mediaplayer)
  • Re: Newbie question about gravity
    ... eccentric orbit at perigee, 2GM/r is the square of the velocity of an ... object which orbit is of zero eccentricity and intersects perigee of ... The relative acceleration of the comoving coordinate systems ... curvature is not zero if gravity is present. ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: Touchpad (mouse) driver with adjustable pointer speed (not acceleration)???
    ... It's extremely unlikely that your Alps touchpads had no acceleration. ... Technically it only FEELS like zero acceleration. ... The Synaptics drivers that I've been able to find have a LOT of acceleration if I expect to get across the screen in one swipe. ... This effectively turns off Win9x's built-in ballistics (but for all devices, not just TouchPads). ...
  • Re: Touchpad (mouse) driver with adjustable pointer speed (not acceleration)???
    ... It's extremely unlikely that your Alps touchpads had no acceleration. ... Technically it only FEELS like zero acceleration. ... The Synaptics drivers that I've been able to find have a LOT of acceleration if I expect to get across the screen in one swipe. ... This effectively turns off Win9x's built-in ballistics (but for all devices, not just TouchPads). ...
  • Re: Twin paradox revisited ll
    ... - what happens if, during that particular interval of acceleration, ... just as he starts "accelerating through zero speed ... relative to his sister" and "The rate of ageing by the home- ... the sister will have the same rate of ageing as the traveler ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)