Re: remote desktop
- From: John Holmes <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 21:50:42 +0200 (CEST)
Mark Hall blabbered in alt.os.windows-xp:
> just a quick question.
> is it possible to have 2 computers conected with remote desktop but
> the one which is viewing a computer to be locked so it cant view
> itself but only the other computer?
> thank you in advance
> Mark Hall
Your mother was a despicable road sweeper who used to pick her nose in
- Prev by Date: Re: PING --> Urp
- Next by Date: Re: PING --> Urp
- Previous by thread: Re: I think that French verb conjugation is as simple as, if not simpler than, that of English (no kidding!) - see www.sixpourcent.com
- Next by thread: Re: remote desktop