Outlook Express

In windows up can someone provide the folder path where Outlook Express
stores emails.

  • Re: Outlook Express
    ... > In windows up can someone provide the folder path where Outlook ... > Express stores emails. ...
    (alt.os.windows-xp)
  • Outlook Express
    ... In windows XP can someone provide the folder path where Outlook Express ... stores emails. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.os.windows-xp)
  • Re: NUMBER OF HEADERS
    ... > HOW do I control the number of headers in Outlook Express> ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • read property inside message
    ... I have a .net application which stores emails in a sql database. ... database to an exchange 2007 account which will be accessed by an outlook ... somehow from outlook so that I can display it as a column ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms)
  • three copies of emails arriving from a distributiobn list
    ... To reproduce this error create a distribution list in outlook 2003 and add ... The recipents of the list will receive three copies or multible copies of ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange2000.admin)