Re: engine assists
- From: "Jeremy Watts" <jwatts1970@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 17:08:20 GMT
"Jason" <Jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
* Jeremy Watts <jwatts1970@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
has anyone on this group used one of those engines that you can get to
on mountain bikes? i mean the petroleum/gasoline type not the electric.
what are the pro's & con's to the type that use a chain or belt loop
to the type that simply rest on top of the wheel and apply drive directly
the top of the tyre?
Doesn't that all ready exist? It's called a motor bike. What's the point
of having it on a mtn bike?
true yes, but... these arent actual motorbikes as such... just a small
engine to get you up over a hill or to hugely extend your range if you're
touring. they dont necessarily replace you having to pedal. plus motorbikes
need insurance, road tax etc, these seemingly lie in a legal grey area...
- Prev by Date: Re: engine assists
- Next by Date: Re: engine assists
- Previous by thread: Re: engine assists
- Next by thread: Re: engine assists