Re: successful LIBERATOR technical conquest [photos]

cc wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
MattB wrote:
cc wrote:
<snip>

ok. that's really creepy.

Agreed.

Now that I've seen them both ride, I can confidently say RAL is clearly a superior rider.

Matt

There was a doubt? :)

does being homeless and schizophrenic make a bad rider?

No, but he's a better rider than you. I don't think I have ever seen a ride report let alone a single photo of you on a bike. Come to think of it, maybe I don't want to. That would be really creepy.

Kids today. Sheesh!

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

  • Ride the Lobster Team Practice
    ... we had a day of ?Transition Practice?. ... road about 16km long and rode it out and back, doing transitions almost ... The ideal transition is where the incoming rider maintains full speed ... we organized a local ?Ride The Lobster Team ...
    (rec.sport.unicycling)
  • Re: How I crashed
    ... the speed chosen by the leader, leaned over, and easily made the curve ... should have been my clue that I was not yet ready to go on that ride. ... I actually know one Harley rider who is ... I figured it out when riding with him. ...
    (rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: How much does a group help on speed
    ... I found that waiting for another rider and not doing ... I finally found some hills today on a 44 mile ride and it was ... entirely on pace line skills. ... the actual speeds tend to be higher than the predicted since some people ...
    (rec.bicycles.tech)
  • Re: So what do you do when someone crashes?...
    ... But our ride included one thing they don't usually advertise. ... From what I pieced together, it was a classic single vehicle motorcycle accident: a rider enters a turn too hot, gets scared, straightens the bike up, starts drifting into oncoming lane, maybe target fixates on something on the shoulder, runs out of road, and that's it. ... The rider that crashed followed someone else into that turn, someone who was probably overcooking it a bit. ... PS: On the remainder of our trip, we saw two other vehicles off in the ditch: a white minivan and a giant tourist bus. ...
    (rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Rossi vs Pedrosa
    ... but also because it's lighter and the rider can pysically get it to turn ... ALWAYS going to be a Pedrosa advantage. ... What I didn't know and Honda almost certain did was how "easy" these bikes have become to ride, how much impact the advanced electronics and the current generation of tires mean, what the development direction of the machines means. ... What I can't recall is Katoh riding a MotoGP bike while he was the same size as Pedrosa, because that probably would have meant he was on one when he was 12 or 13, and I'm pretty certain he wasn't. ...
    (rec.motorcycles.racing)