Re: Ping MattB, Shawn (CO Boys)

I'm moving this week. I may have floor space, but it might also still be buried in my junk. I can let you know for sure more closer to the time.

I could probably ride around here somewhere on the 8th, so let's try. I hear some high stuff is ready. I doubt I'll make it to Durango this time. I've just got too much going on to have to drive very far to ride. Lucky or me there's some good options close by. I'd be happy to show you guys around a bit.

Matt (still online for now)

Let us know when you're back up and running. I don't think I have your phone number anymore but might have it stuck on my laptop in a past email somewhere. Hopefully I'll have some computer connection by Sunday after arriving in CO.

If we don't get together I'll just have to take Mitch on the Wilson Mesa trail.

Gary

  • Re: Canadas most dangerous city for cyclists
    ... My being in the center just makes him pass me closer when he ... haven't really tried lane control. ... passing distance vs lane position stats. ... to ride in this position generally. ...
    (rec.bicycles.tech)
  • Re: newbie looking for a better unicycle
    ... The trails we ride on are closer to downhill than XC riding for ...
    (rec.sport.unicycling)
  • Re: On Topic: Golden Eagle & a Lion
    ... The goof looked closer at his pics and saw ... that it was just a rather large bobcat. ... I really need to go ride up there some, see what sort of cool animals ... save for some tracks and occasionally a deer or fisher cat ...
    (alt.mountain-bike)
  • Re: Poll: How long have you been riding
    ... foot ww, maybe a bit of gliding, and become consistant with my backwards ... riding. ... I'd come up w/ a fairly long list say 5~10, closer to ten if you ... Ride everywhere and never just ride anywhere. ...
    (rec.sport.unicycling)
  • Re: Ping MattB, Shawn (CO Boys)
    ... be buried in my junk. ... I can let you know for sure more closer to the time. ... I could probably ride around here somewhere on the 8th, ... Looks like I'm back online. ...
    (alt.mountain-bike)