Re: Come on group, DON"T FEED THE TROLLS.

"Edward Dolan" <edolan@xxxxxx> wrote in message

"Mike Vandeman" <mjvande@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

[RBM newsgroup deleted]

You and I are on the same page here Mike. I have often thought that
whoever can say the least with the most meaning wins the game of Usenet.
However, I occasionally like to get a bit longwinded myself, but only for
my own amusement.

Great Ed, supporting MV, now that's really lending some credibility to the
cause.

I have noted how Curtiss goes on and on with you and you have so little to
ever say to him. Very strange to say the least!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka