Re: Is there anything out there to carry the front tire and seat?

hugo wrote:
Just wondering if anyone has invented a backpack that will hold a front
tire and seat on the outside of the bag? I might just try applying some
velcro tabs to the backpack so I can walk around without carrying the
s$#@.

How about looping an old drivetrain chain though the frame and the seat
rails and leaving it? And locking your removed front wheel up with the
rest of the bike?

/s

  • Re: Is there anything out there to carry the front tire and seat?
    ... tire and seat on the outside of the bag? ... velcro tabs to the backpack so I can walk around without carrying the ... Bungie the wheel to the backpack like I do and the seat with post can go in the cargo cords on the side of the pack. ...
    (alt.mountain-bike)
  • Is there anything out there to carry the front tire and seat?
    ... Just wondering if anyone has invented a backpack that will hold a front ... tire and seat on the outside of the bag? ...
    (alt.mountain-bike)
  • Re: TR: Russos January 14 Trip - Day 1 of 10
    ... LOL, A three alarm fire? ... them handled in the "bag check only" lane. ... Barb did not have this designation and had to ... Mainly I just don't want a center seat. ...
    (rec.arts.disney.parks)
  • Re: Early Boarding Fees are Here
    ... I guess for people whi insist on taking their huge carry-on bag ... seat, I don;t care if I board dead last. ... Yeah, I had 1,000,000 actual miles on Delta on their old Frequent Flyer program. ... Are you still accessing RADP via Google? ...
    (rec.arts.disney.parks)
  • Re: Early Boarding Fees are Here
    ...  I guess for people whi insist on taking their huge carry-on bag ... seat, I don;t care if I board dead last. ... check a bag and more people will carry on their luggage... ... What a dog. ...
    (rec.arts.disney.parks)