Re: 120 up, 45 down

Raptor wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Stinging nettle in the moist parts of the forests. Lovely stuff.

I experienced that bit of fun in Idaho, last year. Is that the same
as fireweed? We have that on the east coast.

I don't know.

Fireweed here in the West is a lovely, innocuous wildflower.

Penny

  • Re: 120 up, 45 down
    ... Ride-A-Lot wrote: ... I experienced that bit of fun in Idaho, ... We have that on the east coast. ...
    (alt.mountain-bike)
  • Re: X-Tra friday Kimock ticket
    ... chance to press the flesh. ... it is, I'm an hour from leaving for the East Coast for a couple weeks, ... Have fun visiting your roots, ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: that "raps most artistic albums" thread
    ... You're judging DU on their 'fun' songs. ... but vocally he is very East Coast. ... and i think it set a really good example for future Southern ... artists. ...
    (rec.music.hip-hop)
  • Re: I cant believe I am even asking BUT......
    ... > going to get in a plane though, Bambi, it doesn't matter that much. ... > the east coast to Chicago or Atlanta. ... > Count me in Janice, especially if it's ANY place at all that's fun (big ... >>> posts was very fun and interesting. ...
    (sci.med.transcription)
  • Re: OT: Ski Stuff - in Wyoming
    ... One drives through a corner of Idaho to get here and from the summit ... Considering the winter climate here it can't be much fun. ... No-one should miss the snake river canyon where Evel ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)