Re: something you don't hear on a ride very often
- From: "x1134x" <x1134x@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 31 May 2006 19:34:17 -0700
What the f$ck planet did you fall off of? I can't believe you are
picking an argument over a freaking truck! Who gives a sh!t if it was a
backhoe, fronthoe, crack ho, front end loader, bulldozer, crane, or a
Yugo! Your mommy must of bought you too many Tonka trucks to play with.
It was a simple comment about a construction guy being polite and
cautious for a change.
Ride alot's thoughs as he reads:
"x1134x posted somthing, he must be arguing. . . ."
Not trying to argue trying to TEACH, enlighten, make someone not get
laughed at the next time they point at a trackhoe and call it a
backhoe. Same thing as you trying to teach someone the difference
between a road bike and a mountain bike, so they don't get laughed at
the next time the see a road biker, and say "hey nice mountain bike!"
You missed the entire point. Talk about
comprehension - geesh!
Actually I acknowledged the "entire point", that I would agree that it
is nice that they let them know that they could become a golf ball if
they weren't careful. It wasn't lost on me.
- Prev by Date: Re: something you don't hear on a ride very often
- Next by Date: Re: something you don't hear on a ride very often
- Previous by thread: Re: something you don't hear on a ride very often
- Next by thread: Re: something you don't hear on a ride very often