Re: Good thing my head wasn't in it
- From: "Phil, Squid-in-Training" <phil_leeIHEARTBASHGUARDS@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 11:22:44 -0400
Edgar is a down on his luck person and a few hours later over a few
brews he said he couldn't pay in cash but he would find something that
would hit my fancy and give it to me. It really bugged him about my
loss. When the wife got home she said what happened to your helmet.
When I told here she said how did he do that. She said good thing your
head wasn't in it.
Damn... two-part story. Keep it going, crazy!
- Prev by Date: Re: is my seat angle right?
- Next by Date: Re: Support our Troops... Bikes
- Previous by thread: Re: Good thing my head wasn't in it
- Next by thread: Re: Good thing my head wasn't in it