Re: holy shit, I'm giving up MTBing
- From: "GeeDubb" <geedubb@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 09:57:44 -0700
"Ride-A-Lot" <mitchellNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:scudnclHdM9JQ8LZRVn-qg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Shawn wrote:but there'd be another snake lurking in the darkness.LIBERATOR wrote:http://www.parks.state.co.us/photo_gallery/Castlewood_Canyon/Baby.jpgYou've only seen one at Apex? Shit you've probably run over three then, if you go there regularly.
Castlewood Canyon in Castle Rock, and I seen one of these little snakes
This one aint little.
God they're scary.
Just stomp on its neck to hold it down, grab the tail and bite about 2" up from the rattle to cut it off. Split the skin in two up to the rattle and use it to tie the rattle to your left chain stay. Position so it hits the spokes and you'll never surprise a hiker again.
C'mon, show a little backbone, will ya?
Jack Bauer can do that blind folded with his hands tied behind his back!
and just when you thought the President was going to blow his brains out.....damn.
- Prev by Date: Re: FFTF 2006
- Next by Date: Re: RR: Quick and close to home
- Previous by thread: Re: holy shit, I'm giving up MTBing
- Next by thread: Re: holy shit, I'm giving up MTBing