Addendum #6 - Cuckoo was Re: Learning More About Us
- From: "Janey Pooh" <janepooh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 3 Jul 2006 07:01:47 -0700
Ok, Janey, I'm gonna do this!!!!!!!
OK, Cat! Thanks. I've been writing little comments on every person,
answering a few questions here and there, but I've been waiting until I
had a few people to answer. There haven't been any more new
respondents since you, though, so I'm singling you out. Nah Nah Nah
Boo Boo! LOL
1. How old are you?will be 40 in December (OMFG!)
Ah, it's not so bad. I'm enjoying my 40s. We're just reaching our
prime. If you have fun with it and be a *young* 40 (even if only in
your mind) you'll enjoy it a lot more than if you hate the thought of
getting old. <IMO>
Female, last time I looked
2. Male or Female?
If it's been a while, could you check again, please, just to make sure?
I want my findings to be completely accurate. <g>
Hahahahahaha, uhhh, kinda, sorta, docs mention it & rush me outta the
3. When were you Dx with fibromyalgia?
Sorry you have a crappy doc. Talk about symptoms, specific problems,
rather than Fibromyalgia, and you'll get more respect and
understanding, I bet. Problem is, they don't like hearing a shopping
list of symptoms. But if you tell them your whole body hurts all the
time and you can't sleep, they'll know what it is.
7. What kind of movie would you rent - romance, comedy, action,
thriller . . .
Have you seen The 40 Year Old Virgin? The waxing scene is hilarious.
The bloopers of the waxing scene on the DVD are even funnier.
10. Name two ways you try to relieve your fibro symptoms.
I can't drink anymore cuz of all the meds I'm on, and I've been to De
Nile and, to tell you the truth, it's incredibly DIRTY and depressing.
Sorry, but it's true. De Nile is a river in Egypt and when we went
there I couldn't help notice it - it's one of the dirtiest rivers in
12. What is your family status? ie - married w/children, divorcedVery happily married, one sweet son almost 5...OMG! he's starting
w/children, single, gay married w/children, polygamous marriage, too
young to marry, gypsy carnival family etc.
kindergarten in Augest & I am FREAKING OUT!!!
Awwwwwww - how sweet. He'll be FINE. It'll help him grow and learn
and then he'll be even sweeter. :o) Each stage of their lives
prepares YOU for their next stage. (My *sweet baby* is 22.)
That's a good one, actually. When I'm alone, I often like a cold pork
15. What's your favourite thing to have for breakfast on special
chop and a couple pieces of cheese and some fruit or something like
Summer, yet I think I feel better in winter, go figure.
16. Which season do you like best?
Hmmmmmm - me too, I think.
17. Do you work outside the home for a living?
Yes, I own a bar & grill. Fighting with the city because they are trying to
run me out of business bacause they want to build condos on my property.
They are going to use Eminent Domain and I am stressed to my breaking point.
Wow - stressful! Hard work owning a bar and grill too. More power to
you - 'cept you'll have to get it from someone else, cuz I ain't got
none to loan you right now. ;o)
Thanks for this Janey, made me think & was fun!
Thanks for answering, Cat. Glad you enjoyed it. I think I'll try to
think up 20 More Questions sometime soon. ;o)
Take GOOD Care,
- Prev by Date: Re: Edema?
- Next by Date: ~*Online WACOC News 2006 July 3*~
- Previous by thread: OT: Pumpkin Bread Recipe per Request
- Next by thread: Re: Addendum #6 - Cuckoo was Re: Learning More About Us