Re: Birthday List

I swear sometimes my brain gets unplugged .... I will blame it on too much
on my mind. Some days I have to ask Ed what day it is. Now I am down to
month.... I am losin it my friends!!!! LOL

Nettie

"melodymom" <melodymom51@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Caught in April showers? ;) I have a relatively easy time with the
change
of year, but a terrible time with the change of months. Is it still May?
Do I have to write my next rent check yet? LOL

l&s
melodymom

  • Re: Far East Ticket Pricing
    ... a DONG!! ... can't say as i blame you. ... thought crossed my mind also ...
    (rec.music.dylan)
  • Re: OT: Back when tv kicked ass
    ... LOL! ... can read your trolling and "fighting". ... You're trying to convince yourself that you're mind ... As opposed to your posts that scream "I'm lonely. ...
    (rec.music.artists.kiss)
  • Re: I dream KISS
    ... Only in your mind, Killer. ... LOL! ... Wait a minute, Killer, how is that possible? ... Dance, essay-AKKK, El Baboso ...
    (rec.music.artists.kiss)
  • Re: Losing yourself.
    ... LOL! ... I said the title of my autobiography would be _Losing Yourself_ (or ... the words just fill up my brain and come out my fingers and I Lose ... I should say I'm getting it back in print, cuz I'm still having ...
    (alt.med.fibromyalgia)