Re: Birthday List

Thanks Alex, where was my mind?

Nettie

"Alex" <abarna@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:SiJcg.8866$8T4.4077@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mercy wrote:
Where is the May birthday list .... did I miss it? Anyway, Happy
Birthday all you May people. May is one of my favorite months of
the year.

Hugs,

Nettie

I posted it on time for a change so you may have not have seen it. ;-)

(5)May

01 Debbie H (dbhoover48) @netdetective-spy.com
14 Linda (Ragen1) (inferno) @istar.ca
23 Lisa (Moana Lisa)(missthing2u) @home.com
25 Carolyn T (CMT525) @webtv.net
25 David Harris (david) @g8ina.enta.net
26 Jillian (jill) @dnaco.net
26 Nicky (nickyschouwstra) @home.com
27 Pam (Carl&Pam) (ceira) @prodigy.net
27 Gidget (puppypaws) @chartermi.net
28 Lisa
28 Ellen in Arkansas (edickins) @ipa.net

GramPaHugs,
Alex,

--

Any information is included for informational
or entertainment purposes only, is based on my

* Love radiating from 45.10n x 93.30w M/SP Mn
* http://home.mn.rr.com/apbiii
* http://grampahugs.is-a-geek.org/
* http://www.goldenmist.org

  • Re: Need prayers for me
    ... I am still very shaky - but did manage some oatmeal so I could take my pills this morning. ... or entertainment purposes only, is based on my ... personal experiences & is an expression of my opinion. ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • Re: Otp Its about Mars
    ... or entertainment purposes only, is based on my ... personal experiences & is an expression of my opinion. ... No endorsement is implied or intended. ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • Re: OT: stare at this one for a bit
    ... spodosaurus wrote: ... or entertainment purposes only, is based on my ... personal experiences & is an expression of my opinion. ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • Re: OTP Amazzzzing
    ... Diane wrote: ... or entertainment purposes only, is based on my ... personal experiences & is an expression of my opinion. ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • Re: Not really off topic,,,,, something you might enjoy
    ... Try this Daughter. ... or entertainment purposes only, is based on my ... personal experiences & is an expression of my opinion. ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)