Re: Birthday List

Mercy wrote:
Where is the May birthday list .... did I miss it? Anyway, Happy
Birthday all you May people. May is one of my favorite months of
the year.

Hugs,

Nettie

I posted it on time for a change so you may have not have seen it. ;-)

(5)May

01 Debbie H (dbhoover48) @netdetective-spy.com
14 Linda (Ragen1) (inferno) @istar.ca
23 Lisa (Moana Lisa)(missthing2u) @home.com
25 Carolyn T (CMT525) @webtv.net
25 David Harris (david) @g8ina.enta.net
26 Jillian (jill) @dnaco.net
26 Nicky (nickyschouwstra) @home.com
27 Pam (Carl&Pam) (ceira) @prodigy.net
27 Gidget (puppypaws) @chartermi.net
28 Lisa
28 Ellen in Arkansas (edickins) @ipa.net

GramPaHugs,
Alex,

--

Any information is included for informational
or entertainment purposes only, is based on my

* Love radiating from 45.10n x 93.30w M/SP Mn
* http://home.mn.rr.com/apbiii
* http://grampahugs.is-a-geek.org/
* http://www.goldenmist.org

  • Re: Happy Birthday May Fmily
    ... Happy Birthday to the May babies! ... Best wishes for many happy returns, and a special good vibe for Debbie H. {;>D ... Paul T. Holland wrote: ...
    (alt.med.fibromyalgia)
  • Re: wild ginger
    ... karlisa wrote: ... buying one of those. ... that, a year later when dh said "I'm out of ideas, what can I get you for your birthday and wedding anniv. ...
    (alt.sewing)
  • Re: happy happy birthday birthday
    ... Guess ucsm is just a demonstration of the birthday paradox (which ... >> Today it's Debbie Wilson and Jonas Voss who stand up and take a bow - ... >> Debbie is doing the bowing. ... bellajonez at yahoo dot co dot uk ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: happy happy birthday birthday
    ... Guess ucsm is just a demonstration of the birthday paradox (which ... > Today it's Debbie Wilson and Jonas Voss who stand up and take a bow - ... > Debbie is doing the bowing. ... [Nobody much] ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: Happy Birthday to me!
    ... Happy Birthday dear Debbie ... Happy Birthday toooooooo me ... Debbie. ... Gosh. ...
    (uk.local.cumbria)