Re: Tomorrow

I will hold both you and your dad up in prayer, Nettie. Please let us know
soonest, how effective the chemo has been in diminishing the mass.

dingaling deb

If I plagarize, it's only because I like someone else's idea better than
mine and I want credit for it.

"Mercy" <someone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Tomorrow I get my CT Scan to see how much work this chemo has done on
reducing the mass. Please keep your fingers crossed for me.

As well, on Thursday, dad is having his first stint put into his neck
artery
where there is 90% blockage. Please keep him in your thoughts that all
will
go well.

It seems every day I feel worse with this chemo. But somebody said that
if
it were not working, I would feel good so...... hope the payoff is worth
it.

Sending best wishes to all.

Hugs,

Nettie

  • Re: SCLC - Topotecan/other active agents?
    ... Dad himself. ... the suffering of my niece going through salvage chemo for Wilms Tumour ... some web pages list all three (for each cancer) without ... Of course, if there's bone mets, you'll likely be consulting with a radiation ...
    (sci.med.diseases.cancer)
  • Re: Who says miracles no longer happen?! Great news!
    ... I am so happy for your dad that I have tears in my eyes! ... my dad was diagnosed with acute myelitic leukemia. ... Chemo was rescheduled for next week. ... Prayers do get answered, ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Re: little update Re: OT Im back.
    ... Sarah and Steve ... they are not going to do the chemo on dad, ... may be looking for another doctor to maybe doing another operation (only ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Who says miracles no longer happen?! Great news!
    ... my dad was diagnosed with acute myelitic leukemia. ... Chemo was rescheduled for next week. ... Prayers do get answered, ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • little update Re: OT Im back.
    ... they are not going to do the chemo on dad, ... may be looking for another doctor to maybe doing another operation (only ... resume (plus the huge pay they get). ... I'll add your Dad to my prayers Lynnie. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)