- From: "dingalingdeb" <ding@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 05:55:13 GMT
I will hold both you and your dad up in prayer, Nettie. Please let us know
soonest, how effective the chemo has been in diminishing the mass.
If I plagarize, it's only because I like someone else's idea better than
mine and I want credit for it.
"Mercy" <someone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Tomorrow I get my CT Scan to see how much work this chemo has done on
reducing the mass. Please keep your fingers crossed for me.
As well, on Thursday, dad is having his first stint put into his neck
where there is 90% blockage. Please keep him in your thoughts that all
It seems every day I feel worse with this chemo. But somebody said that
it were not working, I would feel good so...... hope the payoff is worth
Sending best wishes to all.
- From: Mercy
- Prev by Date: Re: Mirapex users
- Next by Date: Re: Mirapex users
- Previous by thread: Re: Tomorrow
- Next by thread: Re: Tomorrow