Re: Nettie

Mercy wrote:
I slept 16.5 hours last night; can you even imagine?

not in my most delusional state can i imagine 16 hours of sleep. oh my
god. how was it? Did you get some strong restorative periods out of it
or can you tell. Sorry for being nosy but I am really curious how you
feel after sleeping that long. I hope it felt good. I know your body
needs the extra healing some deep sleep would bring.

healing desert thoughts,

johnie

  • Re: A goodnight song for children?
    ... Hush little baby. ... mortality just as they are settling down to sleep. ... I pray the Lord my soul to take. ... Praised are You, Adonai, our God, Ruler of the universe, who ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: When did the Israeli right become so McCarthyite?
    ... "directly from God". ... And you won't find instructions for "how to" eat, drink, sleep, walk ...
    (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)
  • Re: ot, but read it...
    ... God is nigh. ... Go to sleep, peaceful sleep, ... 'Neath the sun, Neath the stars, ... > blah blah blah ...
    (rec.sport.paintball)
  • Re: ot, but read it...
    ... > God is nigh. ... > Go to sleep, peaceful sleep, ... > 'Neath the sun, Neath the stars, ... >> blah blah blah ...
    (rec.sport.paintball)
  • Re: Heal and sleep
    ... that might arise from lack of sleep. ... Even if the game is not intended to mimic reality, your god doesn't lend ... disrespect and it's going to disrespect you, ...
    (rec.games.frp.dnd)