Re: Nettie

Mercy wrote:
I slept 16.5 hours last night; can you even imagine?

not in my most delusional state can i imagine 16 hours of sleep. oh my
god. how was it? Did you get some strong restorative periods out of it
or can you tell. Sorry for being nosy but I am really curious how you
feel after sleeping that long. I hope it felt good. I know your body
needs the extra healing some deep sleep would bring.

healing desert thoughts,

johnie

  • Re: A goodnight song for children?
    ... Hush little baby. ... mortality just as they are settling down to sleep. ... I pray the Lord my soul to take. ... Praised are You, Adonai, our God, Ruler of the universe, who ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: When did the Israeli right become so McCarthyite?
    ... "directly from God". ... And you won't find instructions for "how to" eat, drink, sleep, walk ...
    (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)
  • Re: ot, but read it...
    ... God is nigh. ... Go to sleep, peaceful sleep, ... 'Neath the sun, Neath the stars, ... > blah blah blah ...
    (rec.sport.paintball)
  • Re: ot, but read it...
    ... > God is nigh. ... > Go to sleep, peaceful sleep, ... > 'Neath the sun, Neath the stars, ... >> blah blah blah ...
    (rec.sport.paintball)
  • Re: the God that never was
    ... the world political leader might be the secretary-general ... Jews and walk into the Temple and declare himself to be God. ... have no need that I write unto you. ... sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)