Re: Sleep Disorders.
- From: Jana Peterson <jpete@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 11:56:27 -0800
Ambien and Methocarb(muscle relaxor) and recently, a CPAP machine.
I have been shifting my work hours to later. I can't imagine having to get up at 4 or 5 or 6. I'd only get 5 minutes of sleep.
On Mon, 26 Dec 2005, Nanny wrote:
My sleep meds are Doxepin (an antidepressant) and Soma (a muscle relaxer); also Excedrin PM. Nanny "Yanosz Descouedresz" <yanosz@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:UjPrf.5146$5R3.2142@xxxxxxxxxxxHi,
I use Ambien and Benadryl... Puts me out like a light.
"Jamie Dolan" <jamiedolan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:__Krf.5638$oW.1882@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCan anyone share with me there experiances with sleep disorders related to fibro and how you have treated them?
I have plmd, but have not found a treatment that works...
- Prev by Date: Re: OT miss my dad
- Next by Date: Re: OT: Animated fireplace via Google Mail
- Previous by thread: Re: Sleep Disorders.
- Next by thread: Re: Sleep Disorders.