Re: Natural Health Options

I would just like to make some comments on the website. They don't know
what they are talking about.

<The Bridge teaches that most pain is actually interpreted and
perceived by the brain and can come from a variety of stimuli.>

Wow. What a radical thought! Bet you're not going to hear than anywhere
else.

<The average overweight male in the program can expect to lose nearly a
pound a day>

The body cannot burn a pound of fat a day so any weight loss is a
combination of water and muscle loss. How can any doctor promote that
as healthy?

If you are considering this place -run.

As for your question -tried it all and it didn't help.

Maureen in Mukiteo

  • Re: Whats coming ? Inflation of deflation ?
    ... He sold them by the ton for 22 cents a pound. ... Today I'm going to buy new shoelaces for my sneakers. ... Along with the plantar fasciitis in my left foot, ... a small pain on the top of my right foot, ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: Natural Health Options
    ... I just saw that place, and it looked intresting, I dont have the money to ... > pound a day> ... > The body cannot burn a pound of fat a day so any weight loss is a ...
    (alt.med.fibromyalgia)
  • Re: 2 problems with MM
    ... it apart, file or pound the points flat, put it back together. ... LTG:) ... I then manually move the bridge to the up or down spot ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: new video series idea
    ... bridge that would only support 220 pounds while juggling three 8 pound ...
    (rec.juggling)
  • Re: OT: Reason number 1,138 to hate hollywood
    ... And justice isn't all about the desires or needs of the victim. ... it isn't - but when all you're achieving is creatin pain for ... Part of justice is society getting it's pound of flesh. ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)