Re: curious about dgs

I do not like what she is doing to Barb.
and I do not even know Barb, but enough is enough

"fran" <fmc116@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Goodness Ed, what in the world has she done to you? Did you make her
> list? I have no idea if that's her address or not, but if you google
> her she posted it a few years back.--fran

  • Re: Doodle Google
    ... Some talented kids there and I see Google is using one of them today ... Barb ... Prev by Date: ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: Tom Cruise & Brooke Shields
    ... I still watch the video occasionally, ... especially if someone visits who never saw the movie. ... Barb C. ... > Thank goodness, I'm not familiar with that one! ...
    (sci.med.transcription)
  • Re: Greys anatomy
    ... Barb wrote: ... I can't seem to find one on Verizon or Google. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: Have you got a vase big enough? :-)
    ... Goodness me! ... Must have had a lot of heat in Falmouth this year ... Barb ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: home now Thank you {{SiSu}}
    ... Goodness me you don't do things by half do you? ... Hmm and because I was away when all this was happening I only got my card ready yesterday - so what to do with a card written and addressed to you in Ward 15 :-) ... Barb ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)