Re: Trigger Points?
- From: "KathyinSacto" <katroberts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 22:26:47 -0500
The most prominent symptoms of each are...
Kissing cousins in many of us.
As far as trigger points, does your friend hurt? And where? A doctor
does the trigger point test, you usually don't 'point' them out to the
doctor. That's their job to see if touching in certain areas create a
painful response, not to be confused with the all-over pain felt by those
with FM. If your friend has FMS and a doctor does a trigger point test,
the doctor will know.
Knowing where to say "ouch" isn't the same thing. I don't think any of
the vitamins or minerals you're listing (or perhaps selling?) are "trigger
Kathy in Sacto
- Prev by Date: Re: LANGUAGE WARNING Regarding Post: Diana's Challenging statement Dec 2005
- Next by Date: Re: Regarding Post: Diana's Challenging statement Dec 2005
- Previous by thread: Re: Trigger Points?
- Next by thread: couple of questions