Re: OT....Ping "Ally" Troll
- From: "Rosemarie Shiver" <post147@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 21:57:25 -0500
Oh heck yeah. Is he successful? Nuh oh, nuuuuhhhhoooo, no. :-) Send good
wishes to Mr. Ginger for me, please? Gomer Pyles ( LOL) sez Howdy!
Dame of Dementia
"If you wanna get it done, you gotta fight for yourself." -- Meat Loaf, Bat
Outta Hell II
"Gigglz" <frekklz@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 21:03:01 -0500, "Rosemarie Shiver"
> <post147@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Squirrely Jo is Squish or Squishy to her oldest online friends. Not
> >as in aged; but old she's known us for years. I don't even know how many
> >years it is I've known her. LOL
> > Gave me a chance to tease her. My youngest that you talked to calls
> >Squish my OLD friend. :-) If it's Squish it can only be one person!
> > So are you Ginger, then? <bg>
> >Rosie S.
> >Dame of Dementia
> LOL! Yup, Ginger would be me :-D
> I like that name "Squishy" :-) I'm glad you gave it to Squirrely
> Jo...even if she's "OLD" <bg> Is that youngest one still trying to
> get by with stuff? LOLOLOL
> Ginger hugs from Giggz
- Prev by Date: Re: Nettie's Mom (was Diana's challenging statement
- Next by Date: Re: Nettie's Mom (was Diana's challenging statement
- Previous by thread: Re: OT....Ping "Ally" Troll
- Next by thread: Re: OT....Ping "Ally" Troll