Re: End comparables more than 5 minutes apart
- From: rjn <email4rjn@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 06:11:06 -0800 (PST)
R. Totale <slangtr...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If I have two things similar enough to be in a bid group (where
winning either one for $X at most is good enough), why would I auction
them at the same time, anyway? One now, one next week.
Exactly. Back when I was selling, I made it a point to never
have two comparables live at the same time, so an end time
sequencing issue was irrelevant.
Many of the sellers I'm presently bidding on appear to have
mass quantities of the product and presumably have need
to move more than one of the same item per week.
Regards, Bob Niland mailto:name@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.access-one.com/rjn email4rjn AT yahoo DOT com
NOT speaking for any employer, client or Internet Service Provider.
- Prev by Date: Re: Ebay cancelled a new auctionstealth account in less than a day
- Next by Date: Re: Ebay cancelled a new auctionstealth account in less than a day
- Previous by thread: Re: End comparables more than 5 minutes apart
- Next by thread: Re: End comparables more than 5 minutes apart