Re: 10 year seller can barley cover my ebay fees
- From: PeterD <peter2@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2011 16:31:29 -0400
On 10/9/2011 2:11 PM, Eddie wrote:
"John"<johngrit@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
I have been selling for 10 years. Lost TSR before, several times, with no
effect. My feedback count is about the same. I am struggling to pay eBay
monthly fees. This has NEVER happened before. Sales are less than half.
Did half the population die? Is it just the economy?
Nearly 15,000 feedbacks..I am a yellow shooting star
Barley is the wrong item to sell on eBay, especially canned barley.
Rye is that? Wheat all would like to know the reason.
I'm never going to grow up.
- Prev by Date: Re: Why is Ebay Hassling me? 5.0 DSR 100% Feedback
- Next by Date: Re: 10 year seller can barley cover my ebay fees
- Previous by thread: Re: 10 year seller can barley cover my ebay fees
- Next by thread: Re: 10 year seller can barley cover my ebay fees