Re: Discrimination to Bulgaria
- From: Ignoramus23561 <ignoramus23561@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2011 20:24:59 -0500
On 2011-10-03, Paul Petkov <paul@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am not undersranding.
Bulgaria is not a particularly dishonest country, compared to its
neighbor Romania, for instance.
"Craig 'Lumpy' Lemke" <lumpy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Paul Petkov wrote:
After I won it I received a message from the seller who I gently
asked can he ship it to Bulgaria he said that he will! After shortly
I received another message from the same seller who told me that " He
will NOT ship my won item because he wanted to avoid scam and he
don't ship to Bulgaria.
This is a discrimination, before that I checkt at least 30 auctions
and no one ships to Bulgaria.And I must say that worldwide shipping
is rarely too.
Simple resolution. Cross post this message to the RCC coin
newsgroup. That will make you an ANA member. ANA members
are forbidden from being scammers. Just tell your seller
you're an ANA member and if you were a scammer you could
face sanctions. Then he'll have to ship to you.
You played on "The Love Boat"?
Yes. White tux, huge sideburns.
- Prev by Date: Re: Discrimination to Bulgaria
- Next by Date: Re: Discrimination to Bulgaria
- Previous by thread: Re: Discrimination to Bulgaria
- Next by thread: Re: Discrimination to Bulgaria