Discrimination to Bulgaria
- From: "Paul Petkov" <paul@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 07:07:34 -0500
To all the buyers and especialy Sellers.
I must say that 90 % of the sellers on ebaY don't ship to Bulgaria (that's where I'm from) a few hours ago I won and auction about a Nikon film camera, I bid for it, I staid til' it ends and I won it fairly.
After I won it I received a message from the seller who I gently asked can he ship it to Bulgaria he said that he will! After shortly I received another message from the same seller who told me that " He will NOT ship my won item because he wanted to avoid scam and he don't ship to Bulgaria.
This is a discrimination, before that I checkt at least 30 auctions and no one ships to Bulgaria.And I must say that worldwide shipping is rarely too.
I just want to buy like everyone else
You people (USA) are not the only one.
- Prev by Date: Re: Most ebayer-friendly digital camera?
- Next by Date: Re: Discrimination to Bulgaria
- Previous by thread: Most ebayer-friendly digital camera?
- Next by thread: Re: Discrimination to Bulgaria