Discrimination to Bulgaria

To all the buyers and especialy Sellers.

I must say that 90 % of the sellers on ebaY don't ship to Bulgaria (that's where I'm from) a few hours ago I won and auction about a Nikon film camera, I bid for it, I staid til' it ends and I won it fairly.

After I won it I received a message from the seller who I gently asked can he ship it to Bulgaria he said that he will! After shortly I received another message from the same seller who told me that " He will NOT ship my won item because he wanted to avoid scam and he don't ship to Bulgaria.

This is a discrimination, before that I checkt at least 30 auctions and no one ships to Bulgaria.And I must say that worldwide shipping is rarely too.

I just want to buy like everyone else

You people (USA) are not the only one.

  • Re: Way around "Ships only to USA"
    ... yes many sellers will not ship outside of the US (or whatever ... I work at a post office, ... Some sellers will not ship outside the US because of Customs. ...
    (rec.collecting.stamps.discuss)
  • Re: Only bad sellers need fear the new feedback system
    ... urge buyers to honor their bids.....? ... seller not ship, ship an empty box, or ship an inferior product from ... Ebay will do jack shit to sellers, ... Why does ebay covet their scam sellers? ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Re: Auction Terms
    ... > I listed at 3 points in a recent auction that I will only ship to US ... Regardless, I get two emails, from two different people: ... some US based sellers are perfectly willing to do so. ...
    (rec.collecting.coins)
  • Re: A Tale of Two Online Orders, or Caveat Emptor
    ... > some sort of delay on their end, so it didn't ship as quickly as usual. ... >> I do expect different things from different sellers too. ... Sylvia's Quilt and Sew rocks. ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Re: How long for seller to ship??
    ... > you have to wait until Friday for your item to ship). ... there is no eBay policy on this. ... eBay is not an ideal venue for weekly sellers, ... they arrange for their auctions to end two days ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)